Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

perfect :D

I love it...and I got a high score

Downhill Skiing Downhill Skiing

you need some sound though

I can provide you with sounds...perfect for this...other then that...its great man...not THAT flashy yet very addictive...its the simplest games that make the most impact

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I'm really quite happy to see some people still appreciate the simple games. I do have a nice sound collection, and will eventually (if time permits) polish this and other games off a little more.

Anger Anger

YES!! DIE FUCKERS DIE!!!

damn that was fun...but add a reset button

Balls N Girls Balls N Girls

that was fun

hehehe

iMac must die!! iMac must die!!

now I am PISSED

As a dedicated Apple users, (I have a 1989 Macintosh SE 1 foot to my left you fucker) I am quite offended you DARE submit shit like this to the beloved Newgrounds.com Portal. iMacs are very world renowned computers. As a matter of fact, I use my iMac to do alot of Image Design. For example; I am sure you have seen The Matrix. Did you know half the image work on it was done with Apple computers? No, because you had your head so far up your AIDs, Herpes, and Hepatitis infested cum filled asshole you didn't even see the excelent imagery on the movie. That is why I am so uppauled by your movie, that I swear that for the rest of the God forsaken time your movie is destroying the wonderful Newgrounds.com Portal, and every day I gain another 10 experience points, I will vote X on your movie, and make sure that 12 of my friends, each with over 700 Experience points, will vote X on your movie and all other submissions you make forever. How do you like them APPLE's fucker?

richl.com DJ Machine richl.com DJ Machine

that was pretty much ok

as a DJ muself..I must admit this is like the real thing...somewhat

8-Ball 8-Ball

that was TIGHT

d00d...that was VERY original...yes add soem animation to it...great interactivity...and I LOVE the digital voice :)

Play Bass Online!!!!! Play Bass Online!!!!!

I play guitar myself

and I must say 1. youre guitar is out of tune by -.7 octaves...and 2. that shit was TIGHT

Dümass Dressup Time Dümass Dressup Time